About Me

My photo
Hey there. My name's Emily, (otherwise lovingly known as GoldieRocks because of 1) My hair and 2) My love for rock music). I'm currently studying at Strathclyde Uni as a BAAM, or rather a BA in Applied Music. It's not the most flattering of abbreviations. Love Glasgow, it's just so interesting. Love the fact it's brimming with culture. You can never be bored with all there is to do. I'm currently unable to stop watching Whose Line Is It Anyway. It's just absolutely hilarious. I love a bit of a laugh. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Scott (In the picture). He is truly just lovely. Closest friend is Alex, a man after my own heart when it comes to music, poetry, literature, culinary experiments... I go to far too many gigs to mention, but I love every minute. Although I know the chances of it are slim I hope to one day follow my dreams and try to get my songs out there. Being a singer/songwriter is so hard, and the music business is notoriously difficult. But I'm still aiming for the stars. Oh, and I'm allergic to onions...

Monday 16 March 2009

Favourite Song

The song I just can't stop listening to just now is Running From You by a little band called Saving Abel. Really worth listening to.

On the classical side of things it's the Brandenberg Concerto No. 3 by Bach. It just can't be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment